Saturday, March 28, 2015

!!! Happy Birthday, My Cute Little Angel !!!

Today is my little angel's birthday and  decided to write a post about it and share it with you. I hope you don't mind! :)
Two years ago this day, on the 28th of March, at 10:45 a.m. my tiny and adorable baby boy was born. That day will always remain in my mind as the happiest day of my entire life. The second I saw him for the first time the whole world changed for me. I became more mature, more responsible, more careful in my choices and decisions. My cute little angel became the center of my Universe. Time goes by so fast and  try my hardest to appreciate and enjoy every minute passed together with him. Sometimes I have the feeling that those magnificent moments of his birth took place just yesterday. Of course, when I look back I acknowledge that there were moments I felt miserable and over-exhausted but I don't even remember them now. The power of human mind, our brain, is perfectly constructed. It is amazing how quick our powerful mind can erase hard memories from our mind.
Today my son, Karen, is a super active, healthy and happy toddler (and I'll add, quite a naughty boy :) :) :) and  I am so grateful to the God for the blessing of being a mum to my amazing playful boy! As far as I am alive, I'll pray to the God every single day to give him good health and happy life and to help him make the best decisions in his life. And I'll try my best to bring him up in the best possible way I can, pass him my skills and knowledge and be a support for him in all his endeavors.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY CUTE, LITTLE ANGEL!!!  You are my eternal source of inspiration!!!


Flag Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment