Wednesday, March 18, 2015

How to Make Plain Ice-Cream Taste Even Better

Hi everybody! First of all, I want to thank you all for visiting my blog, if you have any questions or suggestions leave a comment in the comment section below. I appreciate all your opinions! :) :) :) Today I decided to share my ideas about ice-cream, how make plain ice-cream taste even better and how to consume less calories but twice much pleasure. As for me I don't like plain ice-cream by itself. When I eat ice-cream I try to make it special  and look appetizing. On the other side, I adore fruits and berries, so I combine them together and get a perfect combination of taste to my palate. Besides, you get a huge bowl of  "ice-cream", I have better call it a dessert, but consume much less calories.  If you are someone like me you will like this idea!
Here is a picture of one of my favorite combinations of ice-cream and fruits. As you can see I have put one scoop of ice-cream and a whole bunch of raspberries, cut strawberries and slices of banana. You get a huge bowl of deliciousness and less calories.


Here is another picture of vanilla ice-cream with raspberries. Can you believe there is only one small scoop of ice-cream?! Subconsciously you will believe you  have eaten a whole portion of delicious ice-cream!


Chocolate ice-cream also tastes great with bananas and berries (especially strawberries and raspberries). You can also add nuts if you like such as almonds. cashew nuts, pistachio nuts, etc.
I hope you liked this post, if you have any ideas feel free to leave a comment below! Have a good day! Bye! :) :) :)


Flag Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment